Monday, March 28, 2011

No time to spare

Life is a bit busy busy right now, no time to craft much, and on a deadline to get a hat finished for The Chief - he's off to the cold for a week soon so needs a warm hat. He would of course choose a rib hat, which takes me twice the time, so I am spending every spare moment doing that when I'd rather be granny square making or crochet flower making ;)

I had a wonderful weekend away with some dear friends this weekend and it was just bliss. No kids, no husbands, just loads of laughter and plenty of relaxation. Stayed in a beautiful spot at Lake Taupo called Acacia Bay. I love this moody shot, earlyish Sunday morning after a ton of rain.
 Have a wonderful week xxx

1 comment:

Cuckoo said...

Looking forward to seeing that hat when you're done, sounds great!